CRASHES, BUGS/GLITCHES, and LAGS galore. Makes game unintentionally unplayable and unfair
Game is PLAGUED with constant crashing, energy eating, and bugs that make gameplay unfair and unplayable.
Crashes during loading any battles, in the middle of battles, right as you defeat opponent but before you receive XP, and EVEN right after you hit pause.
Energy almost always eaten by game... it costs 8-16 points per battle, and each point takes ~10 mins to generate.
- Cannot progress past Heroic Battle 18, due to glitch (see other reviews; it's a universal problem).
- Due to glitches, blocking rarely works, all special and super moves experience severe lags (require 6+ taps). By the time they enact, you've been combo'd on, super move'd on, and killed. Glitches prevent you from effectively disabling opponent special or super moves. In ANY close match, you WILL die.
- Hero Boxes (both normal and premium) are laughably of poor quality, yet expensive. There is also NO difference in gold character yield rates between normal (150 gems) and premium boxes (250 gems). Dislike how game rips off users. Many other users have complained about this. It's gotten worse over time, too (I recently bought a box that yielded just FIVE hero shards).
- At least in INJ1, you could pay for a guaranteed silver or gold character. In INJ2, there's no way to do that. You're stuck shelling out for expensive mystery boxes with frustratingly low yield rates.
- Unfortunately, no real difference between most gold v silver characters. Most gold characters are not significantly stronger than silver characters at the same star and level.
**After receiving a PUBLIC and private apology from developer over issues, they then requested my review's removal. Does developer want LEGITIMATE reviews, and want to MAKE improvements? Reposting review.
- CANNOT PROGRESS past Battle 18 in Heroic Campaign mode on iPhone 6+. This is a problem other players have experienced (see other reviews). I have lost 14x15 energy points.
- CONSTANT ENERGY EATING. The app still crashes frequently, and it eats your energy. Dev has acknowledged issues with this and said they addressed it in last update. Unfortunately, issue persists.
- Crashing and lags increase as you level up.
- NO SOLUTION. Dev sent me a list of suggestions for decreasing crashing, including: no other apps in background, minimum 2 GB data free, turning phone on/off, putting airplane mode on/off, power-cycling. I tried it all. No difference.
(2) BUGS, LAGS, & UNFAIR/UNPLAYABLE GAMEPLAY
- BLOCKING RARELY WORKS (~1/4 of the time). It's as if the phone cannot register the blocks (or other special/super moves).
- MEANWHILE, opponent blocks often, perfectly, and can often block you mid-power move. They can also MOVE AWAY from your special or power move after initiation. But YOU CANNOT do any of this to opponents.
- SEVERE LAGS in SUPER & SPECIAL MOVES. Must tap 6+ times, until game recognizes action. By then, you've been repeatedly attacked, combo'd on, or killed.
- NO POINT in COMBO CHAINS, due to above issues.
- GLITCH PREVENTS YOU FROM DISABLING OPPONENT SPECIAL OR SUPER MOVES. Countdown disabling timer runs, but they still enact the moves. Meanwhile, opponents effectively disable you.
(1) HERO BOXES ARE LAUGHABLY POOR QUALITY, with low yield rates for valuable heroes
- I just bought a Box, and it yielded FIVE Silver Hero SHARDS for a character I already had. Awful, and it was expensive. I wish I could give back the 5 shards and get the gems back.
(2) There's no difference between the Premium Hero Boxes, which cost 250 gems, and normal Hero Boxes, which cost 150 gems.
- Many other users commented on this. It's awful that many users shelled out for Premium Boxes, without reaping any rewards.
(2) Developer need to work on consistency within character classes
- Some "agility class" characters are very slow... slower than other class characters. What's the point of agility class characters if they're slower than non-agility class characters? Gold Robin is slow and laggy.
(3) Inconsistency between Gold v Silver characters
- Since Gold characters are more rare, you'd think they'd be more powerful than silver characters. Not always the case. Weak gold characters = Cyborg, Robin, etc.
(1) 1 shared power bar. As other players have mentioned, this is an unpopular changed feature from INJ1.
(2) As you level up, it becomes too hard and rare to amass gems (less opportunities for achievement awards).