Microsoft OneDrive

Microsoft OneDrive

By Microsoft Corporation

  • Category: Productivity
  • Release Date: 2011-12-13
  • Current Version: 10.4
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 257.24 MB
  • Developer: Microsoft Corporation
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
From 99,422 Ratings


Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go. • Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. • Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging. • Get notifications when a shared document is edited. • Share albums of your favorite photos and videos. • Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive. • Access your most important files offline. Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs. Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities. Privacy Policy: Terms of Use:



  • Location Services?!

    By SP ba
    Without the Location Services App can Not Upload anything i don’t know why but i never Turn on Location Services Because Location Service Drain Battery Fast . In Windows Phone App upload all docs without using Location Service for background Uploading.
  • Scanning not working

    By RickyC20120619
    Since update when I scan documents they either don’t load or take very long.
  • Usability nightmare

    By vahan007
    Horrible with OneDrive business. Always asks to login, never has the options I’m looking for. Just tried to send a Sharepoint file library link to a coworker. Guess what, there’s no way to do this. Every time I try to do something with this app, I get disappointed. Like Microsoft themselves don’t use it for business.
  • 🌸ᴊᴏɴ ʙᴇʟʟɪᴏɴ🌸

    By 🌸ᴋᴇᴇᴘғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴡ🌸
    🌸💗✌️ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɴ ʙᴇʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇ, ᴛsʏᴍ!✌️💗🌸
  • Fantastic

    By BSB-Tuba
    It’s awesome to have access to all of your files everywhere all the time!
  • Buena aplicación

    By Tribr0th
    Muy buena, la utilizo a diario y las fotos se suben casi al instante a la nube
  • Works fine again

    By vshock
    It was A Five Star app and very convinent until last update. It does not upload files from my iPhone instantly anymore. It takes soooo long to see it uploads files now. (Update) As above, had a issue with uploading but now it works fine flawlessly again! Love it!
  • !! Excelente aplicación !!

    By josearyge
    Me gusta poder acceder a los archivos de mi computador desde cualquier dispositivo móvil y desde cualquier lugar
  • Offline use of files

    By LethargicSloth
    With this latest release, offline use of files is working again although still buggy. Red X’s appear on files still (to show the file wasn’t synced) but if you open the file, 75% of the time it’ll change to a green check mark (to show that it was synced). The other 25% of the time you just have to keep it connected to WiFi and it’ll eventually sync. Still waiting for the day when I can just click the sync button and not have to go through the steps above. But it is getting better.
  • Full thumbnail option

    By Tenorris
    I love the app but please allow the option for a full thumbnail view when viewing images. Due to one of the recent updates this option is no longer available which provides great difficulty when previewing image folder files.